Thursday 22 September 2011

An inception of Renewal !...

Recently I have re-started Medication  {because I started in yr 3-4 With Medication yet ceased due to lack of evidence of results} ..For My ADD in life And just wanted to blog thoughts and Ideas
(And notable Appolgies) because I have found great difficulties learning -and grasping many a idea



I have recently Felt different as The way I have been to the way I have not experienced before .Such as ......->

I feel caught in a dream viewing myself from the perception as someone else looking on .and not me -Feels so  1st person not 3rd. (Like I feel so out of it I feel like every minute Im in a Inception dream -hence the Icons here

I was so used to how I did things ,I knew How my mind worked before hand
Now even driving is a square one re-learn for me How in my  new state to drive like I did before.That I am changing in my mind able discern more than before but everything [speech, driving, writing, chores around the house -How things work/what they do]

I have a slower mind (Ish..... Sometimes) although sometimes I dont know my own mind like I said before -I kid you not I look at a cup and literately dont know what its for
But I have been able to concentrate on tasks at work TAFE longer.
Also a larger awareness around me for what is going on -From a meter away for like 20

I just want to finish by - "No longer conform to the ideas -patterns of this world, be changed in the renewing of your mind  to test the will of God -His pleasing and perfect Will " ish-Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment